Underwriters’ Laboratories (UL) Listed Night Depository
The YA-350 Night Depository comes standard with capabilities for envelope and bag deposits. A single door provides customer access for both envelope and bag operations. The envelope opening can be accessed without the use of a key. The bag opening is accessed only with a key. The large capacity bag deposit compartment is exposed only when the required key has operated the lock in the depository frame. The YA-350 is also available with bag only operation and requires a key with each use.
- Manually operated UL listed night depository meets and exceeds UL standard 771 for after hours deposits of envelopes and currency when properly installed with UL listed chest and alarm protection
- Exterior depository face finished in high grade, polished stainless steel. Minimum maintenance is required to retain its appearance.
- Bag opening secured by heavy duty, corrugated, pin tumbler lock.
- Unique receptacle design insures positive movement of deposit into receiving safe.
- Contemporary styling includes a recessed door. This provides a handy writing surface for the customer.
- The exterior face and the deposit compartment is illuminated at all times by a lighting unit build into the frame of the depository. This unit is protected against tampering and is readily accessible for replacement.
- Convenient, weather-protected forms compartment.
- An alarm contact switch is incorporated into the design for easy attachment to alarm systems. This contact will be activated if forced removal is attempted.
- Designed for either walk-up or drive-up installation.
- Compatible with ATM activation for receipt and photo ID.
|Bag Opening||12 3/4″||9 1/2″||6″|
|Envelope Opening||12 3/4″||9 1/4″||1 5/8″|
|Forms Holder||12″||5 1/2″||2 1/4″|
|Finished Wall Opening||22″||29 1/2″|